Tactical Recovery of Aircraft Personnel
Mil-Sim Night Operation, Saturday February 9th, 2019 open to participants 16+
Welcome to the 7th TRAPs mission! This extremely unique and high level Mil Sim event was originally held in 2006. This is a prepay and preregister event that has been a work-in-progress for the better part of the year, and now you can be a part of it! This is a chance for teams to try their skills against an airsoft mission that has never been done before on an individual team scale. See below to item 4 for scheduling. Please read the following in its entirety!
This event will push the limit of your ability to function in a Mil Sim enviroment. There are no tag-ins, no respawns, and limited medics rules. Some situations you will be placed in are “no-shoot” engagements. You’ll be required to interact with locals and CIA operatives. You’ll be required to use your mind as much as your trigger finger. Make the wrong move, you jeopardize the entire mission. You must follow your team’s command structure.
This event will occur in extremely low light. It will happen rain or shine. CAN YOU HACK IT?
PLEASE STAND BY…STOP…COMMAND IS STILL GATHERING INTEL…STOP…BE PREPARED TO MOBILIZE AT MOMENT NOTICE…STOP
MOUT Night Operations
There will be in depth briefings and safety instruction to occur before the Op.
1. Registration is limited to the first 60 participants who register online and complete their payments.
2. Squads of 6-8 people will be working deep within enemy terrirory. Fire-teams of 3 or 4 are allowed. Teams will be working alone for up to an hour per mission. If you have 6-8 people and would like to work as one large team/group, please specify with Sean.
3. Registration fee is $50 per person and non-refundable. Please make your payment of $50.00 via paypal @ email@example.com.
4. There will be two groups rotating through the event one at a time. To accomplish this will be the following schedule:
Alpha Group – FULL
1600 – Players arrive and gear up
1700 – Safety & Operation Briefing
1800 – OP Start
2130 – ENDEX
Bravo Group – Register HERE
1900 – Players arrive and gear up
2000 – Safety & Operation Briefing
2100 – OP Start
0100 – ENDEX
1. Night vision devices will be allowed.
2. Uniforms are set to full Multicam or full Desert Marpat.
3. One person is designated as squad leader. The squad leader is responsible for all members at all times. (i.e. reporting on time for deployment of mission, keeping all team members accounted for)
4. Mandatory Items for Mission
- Dead Light (red LED)
- Whistle (only for emergencies)
- Mid-capacity or low capacity magazines only (except squad weapons)
- Only two squad weapons will be allowed per team. Please send us a message on the site or through Facebook if you want to reserve that spot.
- Players must be prepared to play 4 hours straight! That means bring any food, water, and other supplies needed to keep you in the fight.
- All of our rules, HERE, will be enforced, no exceptions.
5. Recommended Items for Base Camp
- Folding Chairs
Please direct any questions or comments about T.R.A.P. to Sean, Chris, or Flo.
If you are an individual who wishes to sign up and has no team affiliation please contact us to assist you a team to run with. It is recommended to have a team…not required.
Online registration is now open and will be open up until February 9th, 2018.
-Sean (the Saint) St. Cin
-Alex (Fade) Eng
“LIKE” us on FB!