TRAPs (Tactical Recovery of Aircraft Personnel)
MilSim Night Operation, Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 open to participants 16+
Welcome to TRAPs! This extremely unique and high-level MilSim event was originally held in 2006. This is a chance for teams to try their skills against an airsoft mission that has never been done before on an individual team scale. See below to item 4 for scheduling. Please read the following in its entirety!
This event will push the limit of your ability to function in a MilSim environment. There are no tag-ins, no respawns, and limited medics rules. Some situations you will be placed in are “no-shoot” engagements. You’ll be required to interact with locals and CIA operatives. You’ll be required to use your mind as much as your trigger finger. Make the wrong move, you jeopardize the entire mission. You must follow your team’s command structure.
This event will occur in extremely low light. It will happen rain or shine.
CAN YOU HACK IT?
PLEASE STAND BY…STOP…COMMAND IS STILL GATHERING INTEL…STOP…BE PREPARED TO MOBILIZE AT MOMENT NOTICE…STOP
MOUT Night Operations
There will be in-depth briefings and safety instruction to occur before the Op.
1. Registration is limited to the first 60 participants who register online and complete their payments.
2. Squads of 6-8 people will be working deep within enemy territory. Fire-teams of 3 or 4 are allowed. Teams will be working alone for up to an hour per mission. If you have 6-8 people and would like to work as one large team/group, please specify with Sean. If you are an individual who wishes to sign up and has no team affiliation please contact us to assist you to find a team to run with. It is recommended to have a team…not required.
3. The registration fee is $55 per person and non-refundable. Please make your payment of $55.00 via PayPal @ email@example.com.
4. There will be two groups rotating through the event one at a time. To accomplish this will be the following schedule:
Alpha Group (30 players) – SOLD OUT
1600 – Players arrive and gear up
1700 – Safety & Operation Briefing
1800 – OP Start
2130 – ENDEX
Bravo Group (30 players)
1900 – Players arrive and gear up
2000 – Safety & Operation Briefing
2100 – OP Start
0100 – ENDEX
- Night vision devices will be allowed.
- Uniforms are set to full Multicam or full Desert Marpat.
- One person is designated as the squad leader. The squad leader is responsible for all members at all times. (i.e. reporting on time for deployment of the mission, keeping all team members accounted for)
- Mid-capacity or low capacity magazines only (except squad weapons)
- Only two squad weapons will be allowed per team. Please send us a message on the site or through Facebook if you want to reserve that spot.
- Players must be prepared to play 4 hours straight! That means to bring any food, water, and other supplies needed to keep you in the fight.
Mandatory Items for Mission
- Dead Light (red LED)
- Whistle (only for emergencies)
Recommended Items for Base Camp
- Folding Chairs
All of our rules, HERE, will be enforced. No exceptions.