Rules & Waivers
PLAYER RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY – Upon participating in a Roundhouse Productions event, all players agree to abide to these rules. Roundhouse Productions cannot be held responsible for injuries stemming from play conducted within these guidelines. Players not obeying the aforementioned rules have full and sole liability for injuries or damages to themselves or other players.
1. All players must be 14 years of age or older. 14-17 for youth events permitted. We reserve the right to check IDs to confirm a person’s age.
3. Field fee is $30 dollars for all registered players. Registration closes 24 hours prior to the start of any event. Non-registered player fees are $35.
4. Events start promptly at 0900 hours. Late registration (after 0900) is $35, even if a player has pre-registered to an event.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Rules of Engagement and specific Scenario Rules are non-negotiable.
If specific game requirements are set in the briefing (e.g. destruction of key objectives with another, specific attainable objective), the objective will not be awarded to a team if players try to circumvent scenario rules.
1. The minimum engagement distance while outside is 25 feet with any weapon.
2. If engaging a house with hostiles from the outside, you may use your AEG if you are more than 25 feet away. If you are less than 25 feet away from a marked home, you must switch to your pistol.
3. A thrown, explosive / noise-making grenade (e.g. Thunder B) or a projectile shot from a launcher eliminates all players, friendly or OPFOR, in a 25 foot radius from the point of impact.
4. BB shower grenades DO NOT have an area of effect. A BB must hit a player to eliminate them.
5. Buildings marked with blue paint are accessible. DO NOT enter any other buildings.*
1.. The minimum engagement distance while inside homes is 10 feet with PISTOLS ONLY.
2. You must clear a house using pistols only. After the house is clear, you can use AEG’s to fire at attackers from the windows as long as your target is more than 25 feet away.
3. If hostiles enter a home you are occupying, you MUST engage them with PISTOLS ONLY.
4. No engagement in stairwells from either the top or the bottom. All players traversing stairwells are considered safe until they exit the stairwell.
4. A thrown, explosive / noise-making grenade (e.g. Thunder B) OR a BB shower grenade fired into a building will eliminate all players in the room the grenade or BB shower lands.
1. Calling Out – Call “Hit!” raise your gun, and use a red dead rag. If firefight is too intense to leave, stay down until it is clear to move. All hits on gear worn on the body constitute a hit. Gun hits do not count.*
2. If you are dead, do not loiter to watch the fight. Return immediately to your re-spawn point.
3. Dead men can’t talk! Do not talk to teammates if you are dead and give them intelligence on the opponent.
4. Do not leave the boundaries of the field during play. If you exit the field at the boundary areas, you must return to your re-spawn point.
5. You must re-spawn at your designated re-spawn points.
6. No blind firing. Blind firing is firing at targets without presenting yourself as a target as you shoot. If you cannot see your target as you shoot, you are blind firing.*
1. If you are within the minimum engagement distance, you will call surrender on the target. Surrender is called when a shooting situation is no longer safe, such as a finding a target from behind or from the side within minimum engagement range.
2. Face-to-face surrenders eliminate opponents with a 1:1 ratio. A face-to-face surrender will always result in both players being eliminated.
3. Called surrenders catching opponents unaware from the rear or side eliminate opponents with a 7:1 ratio.
4. Surrender calls are not negotiable and the person that has been surrendered cannot debate it. If surrender is called at the same time, both parties are out.*
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
1. Consumption of or possession of drugs and alcohol prior to, during, or after the event is strictly and expressly prohibited. Smoking is not allowed on the playing field. **
2. 400 FPS limit with .20 gram, 6 millimeter BBs. No exceptions.**
3. Biodegradable BBs are required.**
4. Goggles or glasses meeting the ANSI Z87.1 standard with a full seal around the eyes are required. Non-sealed goggles or glasses, even if they meet the ANSI Z87.1 standard, are not allowed. Players under 18 must wear full face protection, (Mesh masks, shemagh, etc) with their full seal goggles.
5. Pyro grenades, including blank firing and smoke grenades, are strictly prohibited.**
6. Do not go into homes that are not marked with paint as being accessible to players. This rule is for your safety, and is also set forth by the City of Marina and our insurance provider.*
7. Once the game is called, do not clear or fire your weapons until you have reached the safe zone designated by the operators. Uncontrolled fire after the game has been called is not permitted.*
8. Blind Man – If a person is seriously injured or is in need of medical care, call out “blind man” loudly. This will stop the entire game so that staff can attend to the person. This callout is strictly for injury-related purposes only.
9. Do not move objects found on the field or inside buildings to create cover or barricade entryways.
10. No arguing or fighting.**
11. No climbing onto roofs.**
12. No crawling under buildings.**
13. HPA powered guns will be required to have a Tournament Lock on their regulators, and RPS will be limited to 25.**
14. ALL airsoft guns brought onto the field will have their RPS limited to 25.**
* If you violate this rule, you will be removed for the remainder of the game.
** If you violate this rule, you will be escorted off the field and permanently banned from the field. There are no exceptions.
No person is allowed to enter the playing field without the proper waivers and medical release form
having been read, completed in their entirety, and signed.